Home Search Articles
Searching Scholarly Articles in an online Journal
- Searching Scholarly Articles in an online Journal is easy now – all it takes is a few seconds. This powerful feature gives you many options to find peer reviewed articles or group of articles. You can search the Articles by various key parameters like Title, Author Name, Keywords, Issue No. etc. You can narrow the results by putting multiple search conditions
- Author– Searching through Author’s Name will show all the Journal papers written by that author or which contain the search string
- Title- Searching through Article titles will show the article with a particular title or contain the search string. Even the copies of the article with the same title will appear in the result.
- Keywords– Keyword search will return those Journal article in which a particular keyword or group of keywords occur
- Issue – You can search for the research paper in a particular Issue or in All Issues.