Home Journal Statistics
Online Open Access Journal Statistics in graphical format
View the complete citation index of your research journal papers through a graphical plug-in. The editors can get an idea of how their publication is performing.
Online Users Statistics
- Shows how many users are currently accessing your journal site.
- The number will increase by one each time a user visits the journal website.
- Real time e-journal statistics updates
- Displays overall distribution of manuscripts - under submission, revision, review, published or rejected
- A single graph gives an immediate overview of the scientific journal statistics with article status
- Displays overall distribution graph of online journal articles by subject or category i.e pharmaceutical sciences, Biotechnology & Microbiology etc.
- Makes it easy for the readers as well as for the e-journal owners to search the articles and issues according to category.
- Publication of open access journal statistics provides graphical insight about the article distribution over issues
- Shows no. of articles in each issue to gauge the online journal progress in a single glance
Visitor Statistics by location
- Monitors your journal site traffic and visitors IP address individually in real time
- Represents the graphical statistics and evaluates the frequency of visitors from different countries to your journal website
- Estimate the access and popularity of your scientific journal website
Visitors Statistics by date
- Keep day wise track of the visitors count
- Provides Daily Visitor’s information as well as cumulative data – i.e. visitors during the month and year