Journal Notifications & Alerts
E-mail Alerts to Authors & Publishers
- Allow e-journal authors to receive email notification when their papers have undergone any decision
- Also notifies the journal authors and reviewer when the article get published
- RSS Feeds or Rich Site Summary feeds are XML formatted plain text that provides timely updates to the subscribers. Feeds can be for current issue, blog posts, content, TOC, etc. on the journal site
- Users subscribe to RSS feeds either by entering a feed’s URI (uniform resource identifier) into the RSS reader or by clicking on the browser’s feed icon
- RSS feeds benefits those users who don’t visit the website regularly.
- You can reach a broader range of scintific journal users more frequently
Reference link– http://pharmascitech.in/curent_issue.php
Subscribe for TOC alerts
- Users can just subscribe with an email id and they will be alerted as soon as an issue gets launched on the journal website
- Subscribers to this service will receive table of content (TOC)
- Researchers can get the latest content overview of your journal conveniently – in real time
Reference link– http://jabonline.in/
- Update the Subscribers by sending regular Newsletters
- Inform about online journal important news, updates, upcoming events, conferences etc in newsletter via email.
- Beneficial for those who don’t visit the journal website regularly.
- Journal owners can reach a broad range of audience with minimal cost.